Salcedo attorneys provide a wide range of relocation immigration assistance.
During a business expansion in the United States, our firm offers our clients access to the world’s largest economies. Salcedo attorneys understand the move requires the ability to freely access the best in human resources. To help our clients attract and maintain top talent for their US-based businesses, we offer a wide range of relocation immigration assistance including:
● Acquiring inbound visas and permanent US residence.
● NAFTA Professional (T.N.) for Mexicans and Canadians.
● H1-B work visas for professionals, which may be limitedly available.
● Visas for exceptionally qualified foreign business leaders.
● L visas that may be available when foreign transfers within a corporation are involved.
● E-2 and EB-5 investor visas.
● Immigration compliance.
● Support for private clients seeking to re-domicile themselves in the United States.
● Pre-immigration tax planning.
We pledge to provide our best advice, while always safeguarding our client’s best interests.