Salcedo Attorneys at Law P.A. serves in a variety of advocacy roles at the federal, state, and local levels of government.
Salcedo Attorneys at Law P.A. offers an emerging government affairs and strategic practice focused on state and federal relations. Our attorneys understand the legislative issues that can negatively impact a corporation’s ability to prosper. We offer clients access to an influential network of decision makers, and a seat at the table.
Our government affairs practice includes: legislative lobbying and advocacy for regulatory and budget issues that best advance our clients’ interests and investments:
● Tracking emerging legislation including engaging on deliberative discussions on bills and legislation through our expansive net.
● Providing guidance to foreign corporations doing business with the federal government and state agencies.
● Working with clients to educate elected officials and their staff on foreign policy issues that may touch on client’s interests.
● Drafting and creating advocacy materials for use with regulatory bodies and their staff.
● Helping to safeguard, promote and preserve the public’s best interests in corporate, commercial and private real estate practices.
We pledge to provide our best advice, while always safeguarding our client’s best interests.