Compliance and US Sanctions Programs.
Salcedo Attorneys at Law P.A. provides tailored guidance to clients designing and implementing day-to-day operations of a company with specific transactions. Additionally, we advise our clients on sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) of the United States Department of Treasury.
As part of our services we offer:
● Companies across a variety of industries the ability to design, draft, and train key employees in implementing compliance programs.
● Removal of clients wrongfully listed on compliance databases like the World Compliance and World Check.
● Forensic analysis of a client’s business activities, including personal and professional communications, which identify potential allegations of fraud, mismanagement and transactional crimes.
● Coordination among communications firms to halt media attacks that may tarnish our clients’ reputation and good will.
● Plus, Salcedo Attorneys at Law P.A. offers robust guidance for clients exposed to U.S. sanctions administered by OFAC.
We can assist by:
Applying for OFAC licenses which allow corporations and individuals to function within the constraints of the sanction programs, while avoiding potential civil and criminal liability.
Obtaining licenses to unblock funds and bank accounts erroneously blocked by OFAC.
Providing companies advice on compliance with sanction programs to avoid penalties or designation under primary or secondary sanction programs.
We pledge to provide our best advice, while always safeguarding our client’s best interests.