Mergers and Acquisitions
Salcedo Attorneys at Law P.A. offers ample experience in mergers and acquisitions.
Salcedo Attorneys at Law P.A. regularly represents clients in the acquisition of their businesses and the expansion of operations in the U.S. and Latin America. Mergers and acquisitions are often complex transactions, particularly in a cross-border setting, and therefore require the guidance of competent counsel. It is crucial to perform a thorough review of the targeted business, with effective counsel that focuses on the understanding of the culture and environment in which the business operates.
Our services include:
● Executing legal due diligence reviewing key legal elements and potential liabilities of the targeted business.
● Drafting and negotiating business contracts, including asset purchase agreements, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, stock purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, and distribution agreements.
● Handling of real estate matters associated with acquisitions and mergers, including transactions regarding facilities.
● Integrating business in the U.S. and in Latin America in a manner that facilitates smooth transitions and efficient operations.
● Managing essential regulatory and licensing matters.
We pledge to provide our best advice, while always safeguarding our client’s best interests.